Hello Guys! So, unfortunately, I WILL NOT be able to make a G+ group. Its not because I'm lazy or anything, but I don't want to waste anybody's minute.
HOMEWORK
MATH
-3-1 Written Exercises EVENS due
SCIENCE
-Lab sheet due
-Next Tuesday Chapter 2 test (I would study early if I were you!)
ENGLISH
-Wordly Wise Lesson 3 due tomorrow
-A day's wait #2~6, 10 due tomorrow
WSS
-Chapter 9 Section 1 due Wednesday
COMPUTER
-Whoever you are, please prepare
MUSIC
-Pierre please prepare
-Tones and semitones test on Thursday :(((
OTHERS
-Bring money for BDSC
-Dance on 12/18 (casual)
Hello fellow bloggers, if you were expecting some kind of cool stories, you were sadly mistaken. This blog is only used to post homework, but if you wish to see what kind of homework we are assigned each day, you're welcome to check it daily. Now, for 7A, Welcome to the world of...HOMEWORK!! :D
Actually, I have invited some to the G+ so please check your G+!
ReplyDelete