Sunday, October 18, 2015

Octavian 18th homework

   Hi so this week was so crazy because there was a HSIMUN (Hsinchu Model United Nations) conference and I was an admin there and there were so many things we had to do and so I came back at 7:30 ish... Please understand that for this conference, we had to start preparing from Friday and always ended after 6:00. Thank you for understanding. :D

HOMEWORK

MATH
-4-1 written exercises

SCIENCE
-Science test will be given out sometime later this week

ENGLISH
-Grammar packet will have to be finished (no excuses)
-Vocabulary test WW L3 test on Thursday (plenty of time)

WSS
-Section 9 lesson 1 poem and chart due (Monday if inaccurate, please tell me to change it)

MUSIC
-Please send an email to Ms. Faye about Zoe and Pierre's performances

COMPUTER
-Computer worksheet is due this Thursday
-Technology presentation

OTHERS
-Please get a walk-a-thon sheet. I'll be at the registration area!!!! :D

THANKS!~

No comments:

Post a Comment