Monday, October 12, 2015

Apology letter

Dear all fellow blog-lookers, (mostly to my class 7A)

  There was an error I made on the blog and had typed down the wrong due date. I am very sorry to have misled you and told you that the WSS homework was due on Wednesday when it was actually supposed to be turned in on Monday. This is the second time I made a mistake and the second time I let someone get a zero.

   What I want to say is that: I am sincerely sorry if you are one of the ones that got a zero, and I really didn't mean to let that happen. I would never do that to anyone, even to those that are mean and unfair just because I hate them because I know, that everything I type up here can affect a lot of people. Including the innocent ones. I apologize to those who were affected by my huge error.

   Most of the time, I can forget some things, and when I forget, you guys will follow what this blog says and will write the homework that I wrote down, and to solve this big issue, I'm going to take pictures of the board from now on, or write something on my schedule book to remind myself that: there are people that can lose their grade because of me, and I want to stop that from happening ever again.

   Again, if you were one of those that were affected because of me, I apologize and hope that you, in return will forgive me, but if you don't, then, I'll try my very best not to let things happen again.

                                                            -Your guilty classmate,
                                                                               _Hina_Yu_

 

No comments:

Post a Comment