HI GUYSSSS!!!!
So, there is a lot going on, and I hope you can catch up with it. :)
HOMEWORK
ENGLISH
-"Song of the tree" remake due on Thursday (draft)
*Please use first POV (perspective)
*Make sure you space between the lines!!!
-Grammar workbook page 33~35 due on Tuesday (Supposedly due on Monday, but is due on Tuesday because of holiday issues)
-Wordly Wise lesson 2 test tomorrow
*Please do the worksheet
(SO SUDDEN!!!! :((()
MUSIC
-I'm sorry to repeat this, but here I go...
Joy, please prepare. I'm sorry for reminding it today. :(((
OTHERS
-If you have any club sheets, please send it to the people :D
QUESTION:
For those that got the INTERACT sheet, is it due on Monday or Wednesday?
(Cause it says "Monday, September 23rd...")
Hello fellow bloggers, if you were expecting some kind of cool stories, you were sadly mistaken. This blog is only used to post homework, but if you wish to see what kind of homework we are assigned each day, you're welcome to check it daily. Now, for 7A, Welcome to the world of...HOMEWORK!! :D
Monday, September 21, 2015
Septimus 21st Homework
Labels:
7A,
English homework,
Homework,
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS.,
question,
SCIENCE,
WSS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment