Saturday, September 12, 2015

September 14~19 Homework

Sorry for posting this late. If you want to complain about it go ahead. I'm not sure I can do what you ask for. Unexpected things happen people. Get used to it. 

On a lighter note, there is only 2 homework that's due on Monday, and that's our little Rikki Tikki Tavi questions and Math. :)))

MATH
-Written Exercises 1-6 due Monday

ENGLISH
-Rikki-Tiki-Tavi questions 2~4 6,7

WSS
-Chapter 8 Section 1 questions 1~4 (You must rewrite the sentences. Mr. Morrison won't be nice forever)
-Mythology presentation (For those presenting on Monday, please get ready)

SCIENCE
-We are doing lab on Monday

MUSIC
-Music worksheet due Thursday
-Bring a notebook (with lines) and a music book (the one where you can write the notes) 
*If you don't bring it, you will be: 1. tardy (You can only be tardy twice) and 2. You are not allowed in the Music classroom.

OTHERS
-This week is the Club week 
-UNICEF class T-shirt design must be turned into Mr. Ricky on Monday
-Uniform measurement on Monday

I hope you got it all correct. I need catching up to do 

No comments:

Post a Comment