Hello guys. So I am posting homework as always, and I don't know if its fun or not, but it isn't; most of the time I'm being lazy and just doing my homework. :P XD
Anyways, Here it is
MATH
-1-7 WE EVENS due tomorrow
-Chapter 1 test on Thursday
SCIENCE
-Chapter 1 test on Friday
ENGLISH
-Grammar workbook Page 31 and 32 due Next Monday
WSS
-Wednesday Mythology presentation
-Chapter 1 Section 1 Questions 1~4 due on Wednesday
MUSIC
-Music worksheet due on Thursday
*Bring the music notebook and normal notebook OR YOU'RE DEAD!!!! o.o!!! XP
OTHERS
-Club fair on Wednesday
-Class T-shirt design due on Wednesday
Hello fellow bloggers, if you were expecting some kind of cool stories, you were sadly mistaken. This blog is only used to post homework, but if you wish to see what kind of homework we are assigned each day, you're welcome to check it daily. Now, for 7A, Welcome to the world of...HOMEWORK!! :D
Monday, September 14, 2015
September 14th homework
Labels:
7A,
English homework,
Homework,
MATH,
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS.,
SCIENCE,
WSS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment