Hi guys!
So, the homework is starting to pile up, so I'm a little sad to see the relaxation time go away. Well, fun things are indeed coming up, so I'm going to be happy for that.
HOMEWORK
MATH
-5-3 written exercises EVENS
SCIENCE
-Presentation tomorrow
ENGLISH
-Anthem Chapter 2 questions are coming up soon!
WSS
-Make sure you have your workbook tomorrow!
-We are probably going to take up the questions tomorrow
MUSIC
-We are going to continue recording. :(
(God the announcements ruined it four times. That was not what I call awesome recording)
OTHERS
-Field day events (long jump, running, shot put)
Anyways,
Field day is on Saturday and we have to stay till the very end which kinda stinks
I mean, did we do something wrong? What did we do to deserve this punishment? :D
Quote of the day,
"Don't think that you're here for no reason because you're all here for a reason. Everyone is unique. Don't lose hope. You'll serve a purpose someday."
Hello fellow bloggers, if you were expecting some kind of cool stories, you were sadly mistaken. This blog is only used to post homework, but if you wish to see what kind of homework we are assigned each day, you're welcome to check it daily. Now, for 7A, Welcome to the world of...HOMEWORK!! :D
Thursday, November 12, 2015
November 12th Homework and update on IBSH
Labels:
7A,
7abloghomeworkwebsite,
anthem,
English homework,
field,
Homework,
MATH,
music,
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS.,
school,
SCIENCE,
update,
WSS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment